Remote US Startup Incorporation
You Focus On Your Remote Global Business
Let Disborder Take Care of Local Nitty Gritty
Everything Included . No Hidden Cost
US Corporation/LLC Formation: Full Service
Next Day Filing | Employer Identification Number/ Tax ID | IRS Form 2553 | Corporation Bylaws
Business Address & Mail Forwarding
Prestigious Business Address | Mail Scanning & Forwarding
US Phone, Fax & Mobile Numbers
Dedicated US Telephone & Fax | US Mobile Number for Calls & WhatsApp | Cloud Communication Control Panel
Business Bank Account
Online Banking | Intl' Debit Card | FDIC Insured
What All is Included?
Everything You Need to Start Your Business!
1. US Company Formation
Your new US Company will be filed in Delaware or state of your choice the next of your order. THe company formation will take maximum 5 working days.
- Unlimited Name Availability Searches
- Registered Agent Service
- Prepare and File Articles of Incorporation
- Personalized Organizational Minutes
- Personalized Corporate Bylaws
- Online Order Tracking and Status Updates
Corporate Kit is sent to you by FedEx. Each coporate kit includes:
- 3-ring binder with company name
- gold-embossed on the spine
- Slipcase to protect documents
- 20 Custom Stock Certificates
- Corporate Seal (with company name engraved)
- Sample Bylaws and Minutes
- Stock Transfer Ledger and index tabs
Package price includes all fedraral & govt. registration fee. No hidden charges. No surprises!
No paperwork at all. The entire filing process in online. All the shareholders identity is verified digitally online
2. Bank & Merchant Account
DisBorder has partnered with Mercury Bank which specialises in remote startup banking.
- FDIC-insured bank account
- Fully Remote access & management through Online Dashboard
- International Physical & Virtual Debit Cards
- $0 Opening Fee and initial deposit
- No minimum balance maintenance requirement
- Intl' Wire transfer, ACH, Check
- Integrations: Xero Accounting, Stripe, PayPal ..
Once your Mercury Bank account is opened successfully, we apply for Stripe Merchant account for your company. Stripe is a fully integrated suite of payments products especially for startups.
- Stripe supports 135+ currencies and offers a unified API for cards, wallets, bank debits, and more.
- Let your international customers pay with their preferred payment method, and improve conversion.
- Built-in Invoicing
- Integrate with popular accounting platforms
Your Mercury Business Bank Account allows you to sign up & accept payment through PayPal & all other online payments services in the US
3. US Virtual Office
This will be your prestigious business operation address in Delaware USA or the state where you get your company incorporated. You can print and display this address on company’s business materials like Visit Cards, Brochures, websites etc.
We receive your mails & parcels and inform you by email. Then, according to your instruction, we can (i) forward by post or courier to your address globally (ii) open the mail, scan the content and email you (iii) junk and shred it. Please note that postal & scanning charges are not included.
You can forward incoming calls to any phone number globally or to voicemail. Incoming SMS is forwarded to your email.
You can use this mobile number to receive/send calls or setup WhatsApp Account
Feature-rich cloud control panel to manage your US telephone, fax and mobile numbers
4. Post Incorporation Legal Processing
A Federal Tax ID (also known as a Federal Employer Identification Number, FEIN or EIN) is somewhat like a Social Security Number for your company issued by the IRS (Internal Revenue Service, USA).
A FEIN will be required, for instance, to open a company bank account, hire employees or build a business credit profile.
We will completely prepare the application, submit it and OBTAIN your FEIN from the IRS on your behalf!
Please note that the Covid pandemic has caused a slow down in the IRS processing of these applications and it can take more time than usual
After your corporation has been formed, we recommend that it elect "S-Corporation" status ("S" means "Small") by preparing and submitting a form 2553 to the IRS (some states require their own version) and adopting the appropriate corporate resolution. Most small Corporations elect "S-Corporation" Status.
Once this filing is complete, the corporation will not have to pay Corporate Income Taxes (unlike regular or C-Corporations which do have to pay Corporate Income Taxes), instead each individual shareholder will pay taxes at their personal income tax rate. So, the income is "passed-through" to the shareholders for purposes of computing tax returns (you simply take the money that you earned and add it to your 1040 personal tax return).
Our service includes preparation of the IRS form and the appropriate corporate resolution.
One hour consultation with certified tax consultant to understand the basics of how company will be taxed.
5. Company Management & Compliance
Your simple-to-use but very robust dashboard to fully manage your entity.
- Access all your legal documents
- Track your Orders
Within your Company Management Board, you get a seperate Compliance Dashboard. The main features are:
- Resolutions Generator: Automatically generates meeting minutes, consents and resolutions in one click with your company information auto-filled in the documents. Simply print and sign the documents and you’re done!
- Automatic Annual Meetings: Automatically generates your Annual Meeting Minutes (Shareholders and Directors Meeting for Corporations, Members/Managers Meeting for LLC’s) and emails them to you “ready for signature”.
- Upload your own important documents to our secure servers for safekeeping.
- Alerts you of important compliance tasks like holding meetings, documenting company decisions and Federal tax deadlines.
- Allows you to create an unlimited amount of custom alerts.
- Allows you to add multiple recipients: have alerts sent to all stakeholders in your company and keep everyone in the loop.
Within your Company Management Dashboard, you get lifetime access to over 200 constantly updated forms to keep your company organized and up-to-date including:
- Business Forms Library (contracts, agreements, leases, etc.)
- Startup & Maintenance Checklists
- Minutes & Resolutions Library (annual meetings, waivers, etc.)
- Entity Specific Tax Forms (Corps, LLCs and DBAs)
These forms are constantly updated - no more outdated forms! It also includes a Tax Guide that shows you which taxes you have to pay and when - the actual forms themselves are also included.